Friday at Disneyland
I am addicted to Disneyland! I love the place; I want to go back. There are no two ways about it--I want to go back!Friday at Disneyland was awesome. We awoke at 4:00 a.m. and drove from Hurricane, UT to Disneyland. Although tired, we were stoked to go! Our hotel room was amazing:
We went on Mr. Toad's Wild Ride first.
Then we went to Snow White's Scary Adventures.
It was then time for the "real" rides... off to The Matterhorn Bobsleds. This was the most intense ride on which Wakko and Yakko had ever gone, up to this point in their lives.
We jumped over to Star Tours. Dad especially enjoyed this one... I got motion sick-ish.
We decided to wind things down at Honey, I Shrunk the Audience. This was the first 3-D movie the kids had ever seen, and they loved it! Yakko was a hoot to watch--I enjoyed watching him more than the movie itself.
We played for a long time at the Tarzan Tree House.
Davy Crockett's Explorer Canoes were our next treat.
Feeling brave, we headed to the Haunted Mansion. Wakko and Yakko spent the entire ride with their faces in my sides; they did not like this ride AT ALL.
In order to calm things down (again), we went for a leisurely cruise on the Mark Twain Riverboat. The views were amazing!
We decided to head over to Toon Town; our first stop there was at Minnie Mouse's House and met Minnie Mouse. It was lots of fun.
Then, we hit our longest line of the entire vacation: we (the kids and I) spent two hours in line at Mickey Mouse's House and finally met Mickey Mouse. Despite fights among the boys (aargh), it was worth the time in line. It was so cool!
We wound down the day by watching the Character Parade: it was so cool!
Dinner was delicious--we ate at Napal's and had yummy pizza. There was a really sweet young woman walking around, making balloon animals and such for the kids. She made a helmet and sword with belt for Yakko, a sword and belt for Wakko, and a monkey climbing a tree for Dot.
After dinner, we were exhausted, but returned to the Park for what would soon be our favorite event of the weekend: the fireworks show. It was an incredible fireworks show that was choreographed perfectly. The music, fireworks, and dialogue were fabulous! I can honestly say that I was so touched, that I actually cried. I couldn't believe we were there; I'm dreamed of taking our family to Disneyland since I was ten years old, and had gone with my family. I will never forget the feelings and adventures there.
On our way back to the hotel, we went to Lego Land. It was so cool to see HUGE things made of Legos. I think the Darth Vadar was the coolest!
Needless to say, we slept like rocks that night!
2 comments:
Looks like fun, guys! Wish we could have been there with you. Maybe next time!
Holy Cow! That looks like a blast. I am so jealous. I am glad you had such a great time.
Post a Comment