We just got back from our family's first ever trip to Disneyland! Okay, you have to forgive my corniness, but it was truly magical! For those who may read this (all two of you) who may not know, I won four park-hopper tickets for three days as well as two night's stay at the Disneyland Hotel. Right off the bat, when we arrived we were upgraded to the Dreams Tower. Holy Cow! The room was amazing...the attention to detail was incredible. We got free upgraded parking, and a discount on Jacob's park-hopper ticket. We were there Friday through Sunday... 570 pictures and 10 hours in the car later, we're home! Needless to say, I'll be blogging about this trip for a while.My computer can't handle the shear number of pictures needing to be downloaded, so I'll see what I can do about it tomorrow. TTFN!
1 comment:
Holy Cow! I didn't know you won the tickets and hotel - LUCKY!!!! I am glad you had fun - I can't wait to hear all about it. And now I am glad you are home.
Post a Comment