I love Easter!
I love springtime, bunnies, new church clothes, candy, ham, and salads.
I love watching the kids look for hidden treasures and getting excited when they find them.
We usually get to have several egg hunts (one at Grandma and Grandpa Bear's, one at home, and one in Springdale), but this year we had just one at home. I don't think the kids minded.
It was so great to see the whole family in crisp spring colors--so clean. Easter was topped off with a yummy ham dinner with salads and cakes. It was a peaceful, clear, beautiful day; just perfect.
4 comments:
Hi Stephanie,
I'm not sure if you remember me. I came with Shawna to your wedding in Hurricane. She told me you guys had reconnected and gave me your blog site. I had to check out the kids. So cute! And so big! Time flies...Anyway, hope you don't mind. Glad to see you guys are doing well.
Amy
p.s. My sister-in-law recently got a part in bye,bye birdie. Her name is Mandee Soltys. Wonder if it's the same one.
Amy-
I absolutely remember you! Thank you for leaving a comment. I have tried to look at your blog, but the address I have must be wrong.
I am so excited to work with Mandee! She's going to be a fabulous Ursula!
Those cookies are amazing!!! Did you make them?
No, I did not make the treats. They are mini-cakes that my mom and sister made. Cute, huh!
Post a Comment