Sadly for Stephanie (Director Stephanie), this is not a post about her favorite t.v. show. It's about what I spent eleven-yes eleven-hours doing today. The worst part is that I'm not through...
I spent the day cleaning out the file cabinet in our office. I took three very full drawers and went through every paper in them. Two and one half bags of papers to shred and three full boxes of very well organized file folders later, I am almost finished. My filing cabinet now has room for our current important docs, bills, etc. I even made room for the Home School stuff!
Tomorrow will see the end (I hope!!) of this project: the cleaning and reorganizing of the rest of the stuff. Oy.
4 comments:
VEY!!!
Um... wow?
Do you ever slow down, Stephanie?!?
I can't decide if I feel guilty enough yet to start cleaning up the needed piles in my own house... Thanks for the inspiration!!!
Here's the deal: I have this obsession... truly, I think that if we're going to purchase something worth $270,000 it's the least I can do to take the best care of it I can. I usually do a big cleaning in the spring, but I was kinda doing two shows in a row instead. :)
Thanks for your kind words! I adore you!
That's amazing that you can spend that much time organizing, and cleaning 1 room!
Vey!
Well Stephanie (Director Stephanie) is very proud of Stephanie (Choreographer Stephanie) even if it not about The Office. Although thre is an episode about Spring Cleaning that I do so enjoy!
Post a Comment