Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Pioneer Day Party

We had a lot of fun on Pioneer Day! Since we didn't really do anything for it last year, we thought it would be loads of fun to invited a few friends over for a BBQ. (We're really trying to be more social...)
Our friends the Hills, the Browns, and the Hamiltons came over. We had hamburgers, hot dogs, salads, fruit, veggies, chips, lemonade, and home made ice cream. It was like Thanksgiving, only with Summer foods!
Here are some of my favorite pics from the evening's festivities. Enjoy!









2 comments:

The Clarks said...

What cute kids! I am still in awe at how old they are!

Mandee Lue said...

Looks like SOOO much fun! Oh how I miss you guys, and all your cute friends, too!! I can't wait to see you Sunday! You don't need to bring anything but YOU (and the fam, of course!!)