Now, nothing earth-shattering happened, but it was so very nice to spend time with many of the women in my life who mean so much to me. It was great to laugh, cry, think, discuss, listen, and talk. Thank you so much for being my friends!

We missed those of you who were not able to make it... we really hope to catch you next time!
9 comments:
I love you -- :)
Girls night was awesome! Thank you so much for giving me something to look forward to, and everyone for making it such a fun event! I am so lucky to have such darling women in my life *huggles*
Whoa. My feet are big.
I wish I could have been there! Maybe next time?
We should have taken a picture of Megan and her golden snitch!
AH!! Rub it in! ha ha, since we are off the subject of posts, I would love to see this document we wrote while studying for the psych test... one day... one day!
I need to came next time!
Looks like fun! Miss you!
I wish I could have come...
Will you please post your macaroon recipe? We would like to try it. Yummy!!! Traci
Okay, I had no idea I was in that picture. I look like such a grump! Thanks so much for the fun night...Love you...
Post a Comment