Friday, July 11, 2008

I See The Light!


After a week of killing myself over having my house "perfectly clean", I'm almost done! All I have left to do is:

1. finish laundry

2. reclean bathrooms

3. sweep, mop, vaccuum

The funny thing is that the timing for it all is a bit weird. We're having our "Bye Bye Birdie" cast party here tomorrow night--and I just know my house will be a wreck afterwards. Oh, well!

Speaking of the cast party, we are so dang excited to see our "Birdie Family" again! We miss everyone so much!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Patti said...

I'm so excited for the party! My kids are all looking forward to it, too.

Rach said...

I'm so excited to see everyone!

Miss Megan said...

Hee hee! Fortunately, some of us are willing and happy to help you clean up after the party. I'm so excited you have the house clean! That's got to feel good.

Sarahbina said...

No kidding! OH, and umm if It's ok with my mom, mabye I can bring Anamainiacs to the party for the kids or adults if they want to watch it...

Erica said...

Yea! I can't wait either!!!!

And I will try my very best to not make your house messy. :^)