My friend Amy is playing memory tag. Since I left a memory on her comments, I must now play, too.
Here are the rules:
1. Add a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments. I can't wait to see what people remember.
3 comments:
When I think of you I think of your cute little house in Springdale and cute little Kenzie....I just came across some pictures the other day...she must have been about a year and a half. And the Bumbleberry and the hike we did in Zion but now I can't remember which one...Emerald pools?
Once upon a time there were two very young and wonderful friends named Stephanie. They were in school together and once were on the same team to write a paper for Art History. These two girls named Stephanie did all of the work for the team (I loved the red folder) and the full team got an A on the project.
OR
One day, I Stephanie got my first lead in a play, the first time ever being fat in high school paid off. The other Stephaniem you, were the student director of the play and made a pot of hot steaming postum for the actors because we were supposed to drink coffee in a scene. I was playing Dolly and hated hated hated the smell and taste of coffee, but the other actors loved it. By the last night I was the only one who could drink it because it was just cold, discolored, random flavored water. This was the same night that someone bet ne, the then would be actress, to kiss Adam Woolsey in the show... but I did not have the guts to do it because Adam's then girlfriend Amy was sitting in the front row, and I am pretty sure she would have kicked my butt with her chear leader legs. You were not there at the time because you were in a dance thing...
I know it said to only pick one, but I liked both of those ones. I also have fond memories of visiting you down south and seeing your beautiful dance shoes hanging on Kenz' wall. That was a fun trip.
And I could start in on the Birdie memories... both times.
I have the same memory you had when you got into Steph's car and we realized we were all in black. Very dramatic of us!! But I have a memory of you before we even met. When Steph was deciding who to ask to be her choreographer for BBB she said she really wanted you to do it but you were going to move so you couldn't and she was sooo sad. Then you weren't moving and could do the show and Steph was soooo excited. That's when I knew I'd like you. When someone can get Steph that excited, she has to be a treasure. :) Love you!
Post a Comment