I am missing my friends from "Birdie" so much that it's rediculous. Our cast party is ten days away, but that seem like forever! (I'm missing my Melissa, too...)
So, I'm wondering... when could I squeeze in a Girls' Night?
Yes!! let's do something!! I'm good anytime -- well, except Monday and Tuesday when I'm out of town!!! Plan it -- I'll be there! A Lake 'walk'(silver fork) and dinner at Cafe Rio? Anything!!!
5 comments:
I'm up for it! (Is it something I need to pay for?) I'm around all next week.
No! I'm thinking games, pot luck "girl food"...
Yes!! let's do something!! I'm good anytime -- well, except Monday and Tuesday when I'm out of town!!! Plan it -- I'll be there! A Lake 'walk'(silver fork) and dinner at Cafe Rio? Anything!!!
LOL I was curious because of the little "spa treatment" poster you put with the post. hehe
Ooh! Ohh! I'd like to come, too! Next week? Any day but Wednesday...
Yay! I miss my girls!
Post a Comment