Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Happy Anniversary!


Friday, July 18, 2008 was our Tenth Wedding Anniversary. I must say that it was a great day!
Dad surprised me by booking a room in the hotel where we spent our Honeymoon. He got a babysitter (thanks, Hamiltons!), and took care of everything. It was wondefully romantic, and a great time.
Did you know that you can buy raspberries in the grocery store on the left? There's a farmer's market in Heber, but only on Thursday night. If you want to go to the farm stand there, you can buy "fresh local California corn" for $6 a dozen.
Dad is so good to me; I love him so very much! I feel like my life has been blessed and enriched in ways I could never otherwise imagine for having Dad in my life. He is my rock, my sweetheart, my best friend!
Happy Anniversary, Love!

It is in Dad's sense of humor and cuteness that I now present to you...
"The Many Faces of Dad ..."

4 comments:

Mandee Lue said...

Now, which one of those faces swept you off your feet? I have a guess...

Congrats on the 10 years!!! Yay for you two!! Good luck, and God bless on another 10 - even 40!! Love ya!!

Erica said...

Happy Anniversary! We've almost hit our 8th. Only 2 years behind ya! :^)

Miss Megan said...

Sounds like the trip was better than you'd hoped! Something to get you even more excited about the next ten years, and the ten after that. Love the many faces of Troy!

Amy Maida Wadsworth said...

What a wonderful post! And what a wonderful tribute to Matthew too(in the next post). I'm going to steal this idea for our upcoming birthdays and anniversary. I'll give you credit! :)