
Hello. I'm Stephanie. I'm obsessed with "Bye Bye Birdie". Okay, not the show in general, just the show that opens TOMORROW! I admit it: I think about it way too much. I dream about it. It's the first thing on my mind when I awake. My focus all day seems to be on it. All my errands and chores seem to revolve around it. It's the last thing on my mind when I go to bed.

What can I do to help keep the kids happy backstage? Where am I going to find a sweater chain? Does Randolph like the cookies?
Unless you're in the show (or Ohio) I think you really ought to come and see it. It's a super fun script--that's come to life with our amazing director and music director, pianist, orchestra, and incredible cast!

Show time is 8:00 p.m. at the SLCC Redwood Road Campus' Alder Amphitheater. We play June 20, 21, 23, 25, and 26. Tickets are only $5, and well worth your time! Bring the family and something soft to sit on!
Yay, Birdie!
2 comments:
I went to bed last night with "Let's settle down" running through my head, and woke up this morning with "Honestly Sincere" running through my head. Birdie has taken over my brain!! :)
Hm... I think I will come after that strong endorsment!! I too am at the "GET THESE SONGS OUT OF MY HEAD!!!" stage of life. I am excited for the run!
Post a Comment