Sunday, June 1, 2008

I *heart* Friends!

These last few weeks have been crazy... and oh so splendid! I have had the great blessing of spending a lot of time with some amazing people: my kids, my sweetheart, and my dear friends.
I have been able to see my dear Nicci (we met when we were three years old) and her family. It was so nice to have them here for Dot's party. I've been able to get to know my sweet Sonia better, and our husbands hit it off so great! My darling Emily and I have been together frequently lately, and boy do I love her! She is a friend that will forever be in my heart... and our husbands are so alike, too. I've seen my Stephanie and Candice a bunch; it such a great pleasure to be friends with my director buddies! It was so fun to get to know Hutch better, too. I've gotten to know the awesome Jugheads (go Jugheads!!!!) better, and just adore them to pieces, as well. Brandon is loads of fun, and always has something clever to say. It's been great getting to know him better. My dear, dear Kate... I could never get enough of you! I love you so much, and am so very thankful that we've been able to spend so much time together. I could seriously adopt you into our family for ever! Katey and I share a friendship that is so unique; I am deeply grateful for her in my life.

Thank you, my friends! Thank you for being my rocks, my supports, my comic reliefs, my moments of sanity, my light-bulbs, my soft shoulders, and my buddies. Thank you for being there for me, and letting me be there for you.

My sweet family: I love you all so much. Thank you for being my friends too. I feel so very blessed to have you in my life. I just don't know how I could be any happier than I am right now.

2 comments:

Kate said...

Sweetie, we *heart* you right back! Love you, lady! :-)

emily, etc, etc said...

You so great - I love you too!!!!!