My cute friend Megan tagged me! I hope this is fun for you... and I invite you all to play along!
1. My husband is the hottest man I've ever known and I am passionately in love with him.
2. I was born on the day my family was moving into our home. You're welcome, Mom!
3. I started student teaching ballet when I was fourteen years old. I was immediately hooked!
4. My brother says I have "doughy" toes.
5. My favorite colors are black, brown, and pink.
6. I love Mexican food, but have to be careful about what I eat this pregnancy.
7. I am addicted to musical theater.
8. I don't mind.
9. I believe in education big time: this is why we have chosen to do home schooling.
10. I know that home schooling is a controversial topic, but it really is what is best for my kids.
11. I hate it when people ask me when my baby's due when I'm not pregnant, and assume I'm just fat when I am pregnant.
12. There are few things I love to do as much as I love to spend time with my kids.
13. My friends are more important to me as an adult than they were when I was a kid. I think it's because I actually appreciate them now rather than taking them for granted.
14. I still look up to my mom and my brother is still my hero.
15. I hate it when my house is a mess, but I really don't mind if others are.
16. I adore going out to lunch with my friends; I would rather do that then just about anything else.
17. Breaking habits is really hard for me...
18. I cannot stand the smell of Gatorade--any flavor.
19. I think the best three flavors are: chocolate, peanut butter, and strawberries.
20. My kids make me laugh every day.
21. I am always in the mood for a good movie.
22. I like to make up words like "snackage".
23. I love to feed people.
24. My greatest fear is singing in front of other people.
25. We're naming our baby girl "Ellie Ann".
Tag! You're it!
5 comments:
Cute baby name! I love it!
That was fun. So, Ellie Ann ey? That's cute.
Ellie Ann Maag. Kenzie, Matthew, Jacob, and Ellie. Cute! I'm a fan. Thanks for responding to this tag, Stephanie!
Our friendship should work out nicely if you keep a clean house but aren't bothered by other people's messy houses. :) You do have a nice home for hosting. I'm looking forward to Friday
So finally I've figured out who you are (sorry, I'm lame) so now I will see your blog more regularly! :P
#13: too true!
#15: I drive my husband Joey nuts with this one...it just doesn't make sense to him :)
#17: I hear it takes a crazy determined person at least 30 days to break a habit...so don't feel too bad! :)
Post a Comment