There, I said it.
I am madly, passionately, deeply, and understandably in love with my husband!
Yesterday I had a fun "girls' lunch" with some of my adorable friends, and amidst the chaos of the day, he surprised me with one dozen of the most beautiful roses I've ever seen. See:
Yes, I melted into a giant glob of goo.
And cried.
Sometimes I feel guilty about talking about him so much, but the truth of the matter is that I don't know how or why I ever got the honor of being his wife: I'm just so glad that I did! He is everything to me, and means more to me than I could possibly ever have known. I know that the trials and struggles that I've experienced have made me appreciate him more, but even still, I don't show him enough. If it were possible to find a perfect way to tell him how much I love him, I would do it without hesitation! I guess the way I've chosen to show him my love is to announce it publicly via my blog.
Thank you, my sweet heart. Thank you for loving me without condition or hesitation. Thank you for being so kind and patient with me. Thank you for being our kids' daddy. Thank you for giving me the honor of being connected to you for Eternity. I love you deeper, more intensely, more truly than I ever knew possible. As the years pass, I can't help but find myself even more in love with you than before! I can't imagine my life without you, and hope (and pray!!!!) that I never will. You are my True Love. Thank you for letting me live the real life of a story book complete with the most charming Prince ever! I adore you, I love you, I honor you.
With all my heart,
~me
2 comments:
you are so sweet! It think it's great to hear about how much you love your husband. I'm sure he secretly likes to know that you love him so much, too :) Happy Valentine's Day! <3
that is so sweet :)
Post a Comment