Grandma Bear spoiled us all rotten to the core: and we loved it! She gave me some gorgeous treasures, taught me to make baby blankets in a new style (to be posted later...), fed us until we couldn't eat more, and played games with the kids. Grandpa Bear provided his usual fun humor, lots of game playing, chats, and great times. I feel so very blessed to have such wonderful in-laws!
My honey and I also went to visit my sister and her family (I forgot my camera--blasted!). It was a very nice time seeing her and her cute family. I miss them so much.
We took some pictures and thought that you may enjoy a few...
Grandma and Grandpa with my kidlettes:
My sweetheart with his dad.
Hubby and his mom.
Yakko and Grandma playing games (btw... this is was the first time Grandma beat Yakko at the "Finding Nemo" game!).
Dot and her favorite cousin, Stefani.
Wakko with his favorite cousin, Zach.
Thanks to all for a wonderful weekend!
5 comments:
What a fantastic time! I love the picture of your hubby with his dad, how they have the exact look on their faces and heads tilted the exact same :)
Wow! Look at that lovely young lady with her cute cousin. Maybe she can give me some tips for my hair.
So cute! at a glance, Wakko and Dot look at lot like you and Yakko is a miniature of your husband! Love it!
I am so glad you all had a great time! The pictures are adorable! I'm glad you saw Natasha and her family, I miss them so bad. I think we need to build a conspiracy or something magnificent to get their bootays up here!
What,,, no time to visit YOUR favorite cousin... J/K looks like you had a great time. I saw a pic of you on your sister's blog. You look great!
Post a Comment