If this doesn't show our wacky side, nothing will! It's our tribute to "American Gothic". The hardest part (BY FAR!) was keeping from laughing!
Here's another tribute to "American Gothic". I love the angle.
Here's my favorite pre-teen beauty queen, Dot...
This pic of Yakko melts my heart.
I think this pic captures Wakko's personality PERFECTLY!
Here's a pic of my cutie pie punks!

Here's another tribute to "American Gothic". I love the angle.
Here's my favorite pre-teen beauty queen, Dot...
This pic of Yakko melts my heart.
I think this pic captures Wakko's personality PERFECTLY!
Here's a pic of my cutie pie punks!
10 comments:
I laughted out loud at the angled photo!! YOUR KIDS ARE THE CUTEST EVER!! OH my gosh -- all the individual shots are GORGEOUS!!! Wow! These are so great!! You and Troy are so funny in that first pic, too! But, where's your shovel? I love it! Love you too!!
Those are so cute! I would love some copies! You look great! Hardly big at all. Love you!
These are FANTASTIC!!! When did you do them?
WOW! Those are great! When we're ready to get family pictures, we're going to have to steal your photographer. Those are just awesome! Dot looks so grown up! Yacko is such a handsome guy, and Wacko, that was a perfect picture.
Thanks!
Thank you for the compliment, Mom!
We had our pictures taken a couple of weeks ago. I must say that I simply adore them, big old me and all. :)
I would highly recommend this photographer for families since they were so fun.
How adorable is your family?! I love that you went the "let's be ourselves" route. You all look so great!
WAY too cute! What a super fun family!
I LOVE the pictures!!!! It looks like you guys had so much fun!
Those pics are so stinkin fun!!!
Post a Comment