Thank you, Katey! Thank you for getting the kids ready for the day, for making them wash the dishes, and making sure they were quiet so that I could sleep. Thank you for bringing home Taco Bell, buying ice cream, and all the hugs. I will forever be thankful for the friend you are, the help you unselfishly give, and the judgment you never cast. Thank you for loving me and my family like your own: you will forever have a place with us!
4 comments:
All part of the service.
I love you guys and I'm glad to be there as much as possible.
<3
Taco Bell and ice cream?!?! How can I be a part of that party? Hope you feel better soon.
You want a part of that party? You know my address.... :)
that sounds fantastic ~ where do I pick up a 'katey' for myself? :)
Post a Comment