Thursday, October 23, 2008

Eight Greats

I think I was tagged by Megan.... so here we go!

Eight T.V. shows I love to watch:
1- Law and Order (any of them)
2- The Office
3- Dancing with the Stars
4- Sponge Bob Square Pants
5- Myth Busters
6- 30 Rock
7- Dirty Jobs
8- Almost anything on the History Channel

Eight Favorite Places to Eat:
1- Olive Garden
2- Barbacoa
3- Bajio
4- Applebees
5- Wingers
6- my parents/in-laws houses
7- Subway
8- The Melting Pot

Eight Things that happened yesterday:
1- I awoke feeling a lot better
2- Dot had a "light bulb" moment in math
3- I finished the bulk of my kids' Halloween costumes
4- Yakko had rehearsals
5- Wakko did a whole lot of math
6- I fixed meatloaf, baked potatoes and corn for dinner
7- Dad bought his "new to me" vehicle (more to come later...)
8- Kate and I hung out in the family room and watched "30 Rock"

Eight Things I look forward to:
1- Having my dishwasher work
2- Getting energy back
3- My next trip to Disneyland (some day...)
4- "Into the Woods" on Monday
5- Seeing Nate, Melissa, and their darling beautiful kids
6- To Wong Foo night
7- The next time I get to eat at the Olive Garden-- I want their salad!
8- Halloween

Eight Things I love about Fall:
1- Halloween costumes
2- Pumpkin recipes
3- Snuggling in blankets
4- Hot Chocolate
5- General Conference
6- Comfort foods
7- Crisp air
8- Family and Friends gathering

Eight Things on my wish list:
1- Disneyland vacation
2- A raise for Dad
3- Feel like myself again (kiss the nausea good-bye!)
4- Size 8
5- My dishwasher working!!!!
6- Health and happiness to my friends and family
7- Visiting Nate's family here or in "The Cleve"
8- Bubba will decide that his barking is unnecessary, and voluntarily stop doing it

Eight people I tag:
Nicci, Dot, Eve, Bonnie, Tracy B, Tami B, Laren, and Melissa

No comments: