My kids are going to be the Warner Brothers (and the Warner Sister!) for Halloween. For those of you who may not know the Animaniacs, may I suggest checking them out here.
Yay! They look terrific, Steph! Wonderful job on the costumes! I knew who they were right off -- love this show. Glad to see a new generation is privvy to the brilliance.
Adorable!!!! I haven't seen those characters for years! They look great!! How awesome that they all went in on something together! Love ya Stephanie! Love your cute kids, too!
Very cute! I am so proud of you for making those adorable costumes! We tried to visit you on Saturday night with ours, but, you were at your ward party. So I guess we'll have to wait till Halloween!
When Kate told me what they were going to be, I was so excited to see how their costumes would turn out! Awesome job! So dang cute! I am a huge fan of this Warner family!
9 comments:
Yay! They look terrific, Steph! Wonderful job on the costumes! I knew who they were right off -- love this show. Glad to see a new generation is privvy to the brilliance.
So cute! Great job Stephanie! Hope we get to see more pictures soon! Happy Halloween!
Adorable!!!! I haven't seen those characters for years! They look great!! How awesome that they all went in on something together! Love ya Stephanie! Love your cute kids, too!
Very cute! I am so proud of you for making those adorable costumes! We tried to visit you on Saturday night with ours, but, you were at your ward party. So I guess we'll have to wait till Halloween!
I love the costumes! It's time for Animaniacs . . . now I really want to borrow the DVD's from Patti and watch it with my kids!
how fun! I loved the animainiacs as a kid!
I love the Animaniacs! Those costumes are adorable! Did you make them yourself?
When Kate told me what they were going to be, I was so excited to see how their costumes would turn out! Awesome job! So dang cute! I am a huge fan of this Warner family!
Very, very, very cool.
Post a Comment