Porsia, Tiffanie, Me, Mindy, and my mom: catching up by looking at pics Porsia brought from Texas
Aunt Cathy, my dad, Cousin Porsia
Although exhausted, tonight I must shake off the desire to continue being lazy and blog. It has been such a great week!
Although it was only for about 24 hours, we were blessed to see my fabulous brother and his adorable family last week. I was so consumed by how happy I was to have them here... we'll just say photos weren't taken. Thank you, again, from the bottom of my heart for making time in your trip to see us!
Saturday evening we got to meet one of my dad's sisters and one of his nieces. It has been an amazing journey getting here; and it couldn't be more fun! How we love our Aunt Cathy and Cousin Porsia! They are fantastic and it feels like we've known each other for ever. We are lucky enough to have them here until Wednesday... and if you ask me, that's too soon to have them have to go home again. We're already hoping and praying someone rich will hook up all the siblings and their children so we can meet.
Rehearsals for this summer's show, "Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat" began Saturday morning. It's going to be such a fun summer: I feel so blessed to work with so many very talented people. Dot is a cheerleader and Yakko is in the children's ensemble... and we have a bonus this year! My dad is playing the part of Jacob!
Okay, fatigue is winning... maybe I'll get some extra energy tomorrow and will blog some more..............
1 comment:
Don't get so busy that you don't have time from your old friend. :) Sounds like you've been having lots of fun things to do!
Post a Comment