Thursday, June 3, 2010

What We've Been Up To (part 1)

Many of you are aware that we have recently purchased a new-to-us home. It was built in 1973 and needed a lot of remodeling. a complete overhaul. Although we're not finished with this massive project, my sweetheart has asked that I get some pics of our progress in the kitchen. Look, if you dare!


The cabinets should be delivered any day now... I'll keep you posted!

*Thanks to my sweetheart, my dad, and all our friends who helped make this possible; you rock!!

2 comments:

FLEUR de Lo said...

I LOVE YOUR "NEW" HOUSE!!! You guys have done such an amazing job! I can't wait until you're feeling ALL better so we can hang out. How are you, btw? We've had a lot of medical drama going on so I've been distracted. {Nothing serious, just enough to be COMPLETELY annoying!}

emily, etc, etc said...

WOW! After looking at the last three posts I can just how much progress you have made even before we came and saw! It is going to look FABULOUS!