Okay, so any of you that know me well know that I adore the website Pioneer Woman! I love the recipes, demos, photo stuff, home school section... I really enjoy reading and following her site. The funniest thing about it is that although I have never met her, I feel so connected to her. She is a former ballet dancer. She is a city girl who lives in the country (okay, so I moved back to the city...). She home educates. She LOVES to entertain people with food. We have so much in common!
Well, I entered yet another contest on her site (shock), but this time it was one I was soooo badly wanting to win... AND I DID! I am one of the very lucky 50 winners who get 5 photo books from Snapfish! My entry was a book I put together featuring our pictures from our trip to Disneyland last year; I admittedly have never scrap booked our trip, so this was extra fun!
I will be using the other books to chronicle our newest addition's first weeks, highlights from the past year, etc. I am just giddy!
Thank you so much, PW! You've made my month!
6 comments:
WOW!! Congrats, Steph!! Wo-hoo!! This calls for a celebration!! Way to go!!
Congrats!! That is very exciting!!
That is awesome! Congrats!!!
Fun! I liked the link, I'm glad you posted it...
Congrats, BTW! I hope you are feeling well!
This has nothing to do with your post, okay... never mind... CONGRATS!
Now... it's showing that baby Peanut is still in the womb... what is your excuse? Do you think you can get away with that? You've been out of the hospital for what?... a few hours... minutes? :)
Love you! Peanut is so adorable, and I can't wait to give her loves again!
You are so awesome.
Post a Comment