Thursday, April 30, 2009

This Weekend...

Our cute teacher for K12 sent us a darling email about some random holidays coming up. I loved it and thought some of you may enjoy it, too.

Tomorrow is May first...May Day the traditional day when spring is celebrated. People all over the world do this with flowers. Here in America one tradition is to hang small baskets of flowers on door knobs...ring the bell and run. Even more fun if you make the wee baskets out of construction paper.

This month is National Hamburger Month. I am not too sure what this means...but I am guessing it means we are supposed to eat a lot of hamburgers....and I am all for that.

This coming week is National 'Hug" week....and I am way excited about this. I love to give and receive hugs.

May first is also National Chocolate Parfait Day...Yum!

May second is National Truffles Day

May third is National Raspberry Tart Day.

No comments: