Thank you for the support!!
Of course they were!! They're way to darn cute to not have been! (Plus that, Steph SO loves you guys!) They were, and will continue to be, amazing!
How exciting! I can't wait to hear more about the Suess-ish one (at least that is what it sounded like)
Tell them congratulations!!
Congrats!
I am so excited for them!?!?That's so much fun! I can't wait to find out what they get !!!!Keep us all posted! :D
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Thank you for the support!!
Of course they were!! They're way to darn cute to not have been! (Plus that, Steph SO loves you guys!) They were, and will continue to be, amazing!
How exciting! I can't wait to hear more about the Suess-ish one (at least that is what it sounded like)
Tell them congratulations!!
Congrats!
I am so excited for them!?!?
That's so much fun! I can't wait to find out what they get !!!!
Keep us all posted!
:D
Post a Comment