The generousity of my sweet sister-in-law will never cease to amaze me! Thank you, Melissa! Thank you for the baby shower/early birthday gifts! I am so blessed to have you in my life.
She IS amazing. I swear, I've thought about you a hundred million times since I read that you were on bed rest, but have I even called you? NO! I'm sorry. :( I will see you today at the shower. Are you going to be able to make it out for that? I hope so! Hang in there!
The book in the back "One becoming Babywise" - read it and live by it and I promise your life will be so great!!!! I live by that book with my babies and all have been trained to be amazing sleepers - mine are living proof that that book works. what a nice sister-in-law.
3 comments:
She IS amazing. I swear, I've thought about you a hundred million times since I read that you were on bed rest, but have I even called you? NO! I'm sorry. :( I will see you today at the shower. Are you going to be able to make it out for that? I hope so! Hang in there!
What an awesome sis-in-law. Is that Cadbury eggs I see?
The book in the back "One becoming Babywise" - read it and live by it and I promise your life will be so great!!!! I live by that book with my babies and all have been trained to be amazing sleepers - mine are living proof that that book works. what a nice sister-in-law.
Post a Comment