Dear Blog Readers,
It's that time of year again: time to get started on the Great Strides Walk! If you are not yet familiar with this, let me tell you that you're in for a treat!
The funds go towards raising awareness and finding a cure for cystic fibrosis. The walk itself is a lot of fun, and you're welcomed to check out our adventures there last year by clicking here.
If you have any questions about joining our team ("Porter's Supporters"), please feel free to ask me or click here. If you have any questions about cystic fibrosis, please ask me or click here.
I will be posting more information as the weeks go by. I hope that you'll join us!
Loves,
~me
2 comments:
Go Porter's Supporters SLC edition!!! We will have t-shirts up on the site shortly too! With everyone's support CF WILL stand for "cure found!"
GO CF WALK!!!!!!!!
I think I will be there?
Post a Comment