I just got the official word from my doctor that it is in the best interest of my little Peanut that I go on bed rest until she is born.
Thank you for your thoughts, prayers, and wishes for the best. Yes, I am bummed. Yes, I am disappointed. Yes, I know that I need to focus on the outcome rather than the now: I am doing my best to stay positive and focus on having a healthy baby.
Now, where are my balls of yarn and crochet hooks....
6 comments:
I'm sorry to hear that. I'm sure it must be maddening!! I'm glad you were able to get in a lot of fun projects first, though. How can I help entertain you? We'll miss you in nursery for a few months.
Let me know if I can do anything for you. I'm pretty handy at the drive-thru. :)
sucky duck!
I hated hated bedrest. i guess we might have to bring treats!
Oh, bless your heart. I am so sorry. That must be so, so hard. You are a good Mom to make sacrifices for your little peanut :} aren't you glad for doctor's that can help you know what to do to help your baby?
This makes me very sad... In a week or so, I should have something to show you that my mom is doing, and maybe it will help YOU pass the time like it does for her. Love you, Steph.
Oh wow, I agree with Kendra that's it's cool that doctor's know how to help you most safely grow your baby. And how loved little peanut is already! When we actually get around to doing lunch, I'll be happy to just bring food with me...
Post a Comment