Thursday, March 26, 2009

Getting Lost!

Cutie Pie Megan lent me the first season of "Lost" to occupy my time while on bed rest. I haven't ever tried to watch the show, and have often wondered what all the hype was about.

Now I know.

I've just finished watching disc 2 of 7... and I'm officially hooked!

Thanks, Megan! You're a gem!

5 comments:

Miss Megan said...

Yay! I'm so glad! Let me know when you're ready for the next season. Any excuse to see you :D

Chatty Family said...

next we'll have to get you hooked on 24!

Lora said...

Malisa just asked about movies---LOST is a great example of the kind of media I dig. Watching it on DVD is best, too, so you don't have to wait...

The Clarks said...

I LOVE Lost! Ryan and I got hooked when someone lent us their dvd's too and now there is no stopping us. Enjoy!

Robyn said...

That's funny I was the same way. I wondered why everyone liked it so much and then Steve got it from the library and I could not stop watching. That's a great show.