Friday, November 21, 2008

Midnight Run to Denny's

So last night my sweetheart and I watched a movie ("As Good As It Gets") and we felt that there must have been some sort of sponsorship from a bacon manufacture because there were about 20 shots with bacon in them. Needless to say, it started working. By the time the movie was over, I was dying for some bacon.

Bacon is not healthy. Bacon is full of fat. Bacon is a no-no food.

I had to have some bacon. It was 11:34 p.m.

My sweetheart got changed out of his pajamas and took me to Denny's where we blissfully enjoyed some bacon.

Life's good.

5 comments:

Robyn said...

mmmmmmmm bacon. That was so nice of him to take you right then. I think they learn quick to give us what we want (especially when it comes to food). There's no telling when the 'sobbing uncontrollably' will come on.

Rach said...

Mmmmm. Bacon. One of the most delicious foods ever.

My oldest brother used to take us on midnight runs to Sconecutter for spicy fries. Yum.

Tiffanie said...

You are so cute! I love you! Craving bacon is fun! Denny's at night is even more fun!

Mandee Lue said...

Even though I'm a vegetarian, I love bacon-flavored anything!! How cute that your sweet Troy did that! Love ya, Stephanie!

The Clarks said...

Bacon is fantastic! what a wonderful husband to give in to your cravings :)