We got our annual flu shots today. Wakko only complained about the shot after the fact: it cracked us all up! The kids got suckers and gift certificates for free kids meals, so life is good!
They are so brave and adorable! BTW, sorry about the mix up last night. Z decided to go with me instead. So yeah. But now I must recommend you watch (when and if you can) Once on this Island. It is a beautiful musical I never heard of before.
Okay, back to you, we need to play for rizzle my shizzle! Are you all going to Bear's house for T-Day or Chatting your way mi casa?
3 comments:
They are so brave and adorable! BTW, sorry about the mix up last night. Z decided to go with me instead. So yeah. But now I must recommend you watch (when and if you can) Once on this Island. It is a beautiful musical I never heard of before.
Okay, back to you, we need to play for rizzle my shizzle! Are you all going to Bear's house for T-Day or Chatting your way mi casa?
We'll be sticking to the chattification process. The main man and non-carol kids will go to the Bears on Friday through Sunday.
Huggles!
Good job guys! You are lucky you got such good swag! Way to be brave - and healthy!
Post a Comment