Tuesday, November 4, 2008

VOTE


Alright, if you haven't voted yet... GO VOTE! Excuses like "it's raining", "I don't have a babysitter", and "what difference will it make" are lame. GO VOTE!

BTW, since this is my blog, I'm going to let ya'll know that:
I ADORE SARAH PALIN!

4 comments:

Steph said...

I am a huge fan of Tina Fey too!! Just kidding, I am so excited to see what happens today!! Great pic of Palin there, don't you know? You betcha!

Tiffanie said...

Way to Rally the Troops!

I can support anyone who Castro doesn't support!

The Clarks said...

did you notice how in the picture, part of the black frame is missing from her glasses on the left side, like maybe her skin was touched up and they didn't go back to fix the frames. I will agree it is a good picture of her, but just kinda odd when you finally notice it, because now it is all that i see :)

The Bach 10 said...

Great picture of her!