On Monday night my darling children, Kate, Laren, Kate's mother-in-law to be, and I went to Hale Center Theater's "Into the Woods". It was a spectacular production, and I loved every minute of it! The scenery/set was impressive to say the least. The music is memorable and was excellently performed. Speaking of the performers, Candice was hilarious! I really enjoyed the fun choreography as well as the excellent execution of the script; I loved all the jokes, the range of emotions, and the gorgeous costumes. I can honestly say that this was one of the best productions I've seen.
Friday, November 14, 2008
Into the Woods
This week has been unexpectedly insane, but so much fun it's crazy.
On Monday night my darling children, Kate, Laren, Kate's mother-in-law to be, and I went to Hale Center Theater's "Into the Woods". It was a spectacular production, and I loved every minute of it! The scenery/set was impressive to say the least. The music is memorable and was excellently performed. Speaking of the performers, Candice was hilarious! I really enjoyed the fun choreography as well as the excellent execution of the script; I loved all the jokes, the range of emotions, and the gorgeous costumes. I can honestly say that this was one of the best productions I've seen.
On Monday night my darling children, Kate, Laren, Kate's mother-in-law to be, and I went to Hale Center Theater's "Into the Woods". It was a spectacular production, and I loved every minute of it! The scenery/set was impressive to say the least. The music is memorable and was excellently performed. Speaking of the performers, Candice was hilarious! I really enjoyed the fun choreography as well as the excellent execution of the script; I loved all the jokes, the range of emotions, and the gorgeous costumes. I can honestly say that this was one of the best productions I've seen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment