Thursday, October 9, 2008

Wishing On a Star


I was just going through pictures to find the right one for Yakko's head shot for the program, and came across a bunch of pics from Disneyland. I really want to go back. Today.

Here a few examples of things about our trip I miss:The joy of being in "the happiest place on earth"!
The delicious food from the restaurants on Main Street and the area just outside the gates.Eating the most expensive meal of our lives... and having the experience be worth every cent!

Dad hanging out with Goofy.

6 comments:

Erica said...

I wanna go too! Let's do it! :^) Na...it'll be quite awhile before we can do anything that extravagant I'm afraid. Still, I do WANT to go.

What a cute headshot for the program! I can't wait to see it!!!!!!!

Kendra said...

I'm with you on Disneyland. I could do it for our vacation every year. That is a great pic of Matthew!

Patti said...

Goofy's Kitchen!!!! We always eat there on our first day at Disneyland!

Mandee Lue said...

Where do you find these cute backgrounds for your blog?? They're adorable! And so is the photo of Matthew!! He's just so cute!!

Stephanie said...

Thanks for the compliments! I get my backgrounds from http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/
Enjoy!

Evie said...

OH how I LOVE the Magical Kingdom! Great Pictures!!!