Thursday, October 23, 2008

Dad the Painter

I am the luckiest woman alive. If you don't believe me, you need to hang out with my husband to find out that I'm right. Dad is not only "Mr. Fix Everything", handsome, funny, sweet, thoughtful, and multi-talented, but he's got a creative side, too. He paints! This is his masterpiece that he painted one Sunday after noon, and is now hanging in my living room. Just don't hate me for having the most amazing husband on the planet!

5 comments:

Tiffanie said...

Very nice. Good job, I'm actually clapping right this very moment. Brava.

Erica said...

Beautiful! Someday I'll learn to paint too. :^)

Chatty Family said...

Wow, Troy is that all you could do in an afternoon? Just kidding. I never knew you Had that talent! Cool!

Miss Megan said...

I am pretty jealous, though I'm sure part of why Troy is so fantastic is because he's married to you! The painting is beautiful. Tell Troy "way to go!"

joyce said...

Is that oil? It is really beautiful! Good job, Troy.