Thursday, October 2, 2008

Singing the Dishwasher Blues

My dishwasher isn't working. Again. It's four months old. Nice.

On a happier note, Troy's still hot, Kate's still amazing, Kenzie's getting ready to start ballet again, Matthew's excited for rehearsals on Saturday, and Jacob makes me laugh every day.

Ah, life's like a roll of toilet paper: sometimes it's soft and sweet, other times it stinks and is full of yucky stuff. Sometimes at the same time.

Me random? You bet ya!

4 comments:

tristanjh said...

Stephanie,

You probably won't remember me. I took ballet with you for about a year when we were 12. I stumbled onto your blog a while ago. I used to work with Amy Wadsworth.

Anyway, I'm a sweepstakes junkie and this one could cure your problem :)

http://www.hgtvpro.com/hpro/pac_ctnt/text/0,2595,HPRO_20196_36676,00.html

Good Luck, Tristan Jennings-Horsley

Stephanie said...

Tristan,

Although I sadly don't remember you, I'm always happy to find old friends!

Thanks for the link. :)

~Stephanie

tristanjh said...

Stephanie,

Maybe this will help. We lived in the same stake and I took a baby-sitter training course with you and Audrey.

Hope you win!

-Tristan

Evie said...

Stephanie,

I love reading your blog, it is very fun and different. Sounds like you have been going through some hard times, I am sorry, I have had a rough couple years myself! You should call me sometime and we could console each other!