Thursday, October 2, 2008

Accomplished?

Today I've:
exercised
remembered to take my vitamins
got school going full force
put make up on
brushed my teeth and hair
washed dishes (the old fashioned way)
blogged
read my friends' blogs

It may not be a ton, but for 10:19 a.m. and my insanity lately, it's a lot!

6 comments:

Kendra said...

Check, Check, Check! Time to set down with a good book and relax after a hard mornings work.

Rach said...

Um, yeah, definitely accomplished. Some days by 10:00 I'm not even dressed yet. :)

Sorry about your dishwasher. That stinks! We just had to fix our fridge, for the 3rd time since we bought it 4 years ago.

Tiffanie said...

so how do i become cool enough to be invited to kenzie's blog?

Mandee Lue said...

WOW! That's really great, Stephanie! Did you know I love you and am so utterly grateful for you?? You're right - I should let you know more often. Sorry bout that. Glad you are hanging in so well, and being your fabulous self. Love ya!

Stephanie said...

Thanks for the compliments. It's just been a while since I've actually gotten thing done. :)

The Clarks said...

wow! I am usually proud if I am showered by noon. Way to go!