Monday, March 2, 2009

Getting Ready

Here are the projects that currently have me engaged in the excitement that builds up as we enter the third trimester. "Nesting" has set in BIG TIME, and all I want to do is clean, make stuff, buy baby stuff, and clean. Did I mention that I wanted to clean?
I digress...

Setting up the crib:
Baby Peanut's blanket:
Knitted hats:
It's getting exciting!

8 comments:

Chatty Family said...

So cute! Love all of the projects! Macey loves the hats and I can't wait to learn how to do the blankets! Love ya!

N Luthi said...

HOW FUN! THE HATS ARE SO CUTE~

The Clarks said...

awe! I love the little hats...sooooo adorable!

Jena said...

How can you be so cute all the time? So much fun! I would LOVE to learn how to make the hats. I crochet, is it hard to learn how to knit?

Mandee Lue said...

Love thos hats! Did you make them? I didn't know you were so good at making hats! I should have figured, though! You have so many wonderful talents. I am so excited for your cute bundle to arrive. How sweet it is! Love you Steph!

Stephanie said...

I'm glad you like the hats! They're actually really simple to make since they're done on a loom.
Thanks for your comments!

Lora said...

SO cute!! You guys are going to have so much fun with your little peanut. That must be one of the great things about having older children with a babe--so many more people who get to love the baby! (All the kids look as thrilled as you obviously are)

Tiffanie said...

What the heck ever! Those hats are so cute! Did I mention how much I love you... and remember that tag... you're so sweet!

But yeah, so fun! I'm getting "auntsie"! (see the punniness?, oh I kill myself)