It was kinda nostalgic for me: I've been in the show twice. The first time I performed in "12DP" was the original cast. It was a great experience for me, and one that helped shape my love for musical theater. The second time I was a freshly-graduated-from-high-school-18 year old... on the wings of the closing of "Seven Brides For Seven Brothers" (oh, how I love that show!). Gerry directed "12DP" and was the Shoemaker. My dad was the King, my mom was my Lady in Waiting: I was Princess February. Oh, the memories!Any way, the show was cute. My kids had a blast, and I fell in love with my kids over and over again. I love that they love theater! Next stop on my list: "South Pacific" in Sandy!
3 comments:
Yay for you! What a fun show! It sounds like so much fun, too! Makes me just want to be a dancing princess... ha ha! South Pacific - girls night?? Yay for that too! Love ya, Stephanie!!
Oh! I love that play! Glad you got to see your friend. I think it's wonderful your kids enjoy the theatre :o)
This is one of my favorite stories! Glad you had a ball.
Post a Comment