
Hey, Ladies! We're going to go to Sandy City's production of "South Pacific" Tuesday, August 19, 2008. Please meet us at 7:30 p.m. at the concessions stand by the main ticket counter. Tickets are $14. For more information, give me a call or check out this site. Hope to see you there!
Yahoo, Jason!
6 comments:
Yay! I'll be there!
He is a crazy nut!!! This show is so much fun! I'll be backstage. We've got a VI trip planned after the show, and we'd love it if everyone would join us!
I'm sad I won't be able to come with you. I have rehearsal all week. I will try to make it to the show before it closes but I can't come tonight. :(
Scary sexy photo of Jason, more scary than sexy, or do I mean more sexy than scary?
I Wish I could come also, But like Candice I have Rehersal. But unlike Candice it's not for Into The Woods. :(
We'll miss you terribly, dear Stephanie!! I hope you are well today... know we love you!!!
Post a Comment