Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Swimming Lessons!

I love the summer! One of my favorite things about it is how much my kids love to go swimming. However, last summer's virus scares throughout the Salt Lake Valley kinda made it impossible to go swimming...
But this summer's different!
My sweet friend, Debbie, from "Bye Bye Birdie" teaches private swimming lessons, and my kids are lucky enough to take lessons from her! They started yesterday, and had a blast!
Dot will be moving today to a more advanced level, and so the boys will be in an all boy class beginning today. Yay!

2 comments:

Erica said...

No way?? I didn't know she did that! Where does she teach? How much does she charge? How long (weeks?) do the lessons go? I wanted to get Karissa in this year but money problems have prevented us. I think we'll miss the last cut-off for the rec center up here but maybe if we get some money before it gets too cold we could have Debbie do it....

Stephanie said...

You should give Debbie a call. :)
If you don't have her number, feel free to call me.