Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Oldies but Goodies!

I love reading blogs. I especially enjoy reading other people's blogs...but I've noticed one big difference between most of the blogs I read and my own: our kids' ages. I'm feeling kinda old today. Dot's just about a teenager, and Yakko and Wakko aren't exactly toddlers either. It may seem corny, but when people say that you should not rush your kids growing up, LISTEN! It happens so quickly!

So, I hope you'll endulge me as I post some pictures of my cuties when they were little.


Here's Yakko in 1st grade at the Science Fair (he got 2nd place):

And Dot in 4th grade, about to make homemade ice cream:

Oh, and Wakko when he was 4 (yeah, it's Christmas--I used to be terrible about not taking a lot of pictures):


Alright. Those are not super old, but how about this one!
This picture is from 2002--yeah, those are the babies I remember. I guess time flies when you're having fun!

2 comments:

emily, etc, etc said...

What little cuties! Look at how little McKenzie looks. So Fun.

Amy said...

I love reading blogs too...so I added you to mine. Hope you don't mind! It's such a great way to keep in touch with people. I have been trying to get Shawna to start one so I can see what Vincent is up to but she keeps herself so busy. So help me work on her okay?