Today I am mourning. No one has died. However, I have searched for 4 and 1/2 days for my camera. It was at my gorgeous sister's wedding taking a zillion pictures... and now I don't know where it is. If you have seen it recently, PLEASE, FOR THE LOVE OF PETE! let me know. If you're holding it randsom, I'll bake you whatever it is you desire. I just really want my camera back.
On a much happier note, the assembly preview last night went well. We still had some rough spots (like transititions!), but I do believe they will be ready for our first real assembly on Friday! Thanks Mandee and Lacie for surprising me and coming: it was GREAT! seeing you!
6 comments:
I lost mine once for a week and I couldn't stand it! good luck!
Steph!!!!
The preview was AMAZING!!!
I was blown away by the talent!
The songs were cool, loved the Harmony! The skits were funny! Humor in there for everyone!
I LOVED, LOVED, LOVED it!
So impressed!
You look beautiful as ever ! Just thought I would tell you that! You changed your hair, I meant to tell you I like it! Awesome show! Loved it!
p.s. he was totally firting with ME! I was being good! I swear!
LOVED seeing you, my dear! Nice work with the cast and dance and EVERYTHING! They will love an audience FILLED with kids - how could they not? It was great!
I wish I had your camera - I would love to be the receiver on your delicious kitchen creations! I hope you find it soon!
Thanks, everyone; I have the BEST FRIENDS EVER!
Yes, camera! Please come back. You are the only hope for some of us!
Post a Comment