*UPDATE TO THE UPDATE*
We have another preview scheduled for Tuesday, September 8th. If you're interested in coming, bring your kids (whether yours, your neighbor's, or whatever...) and be there at 7:15 p.m. Refreshments will be served!
*UPDATE!*
Thanks to those who were able to make it to our preview! I felt it went well, especially all the considerations. It's going to be a great little show!
Many of you are aware of my latest huge project: SNAP, Walk N' Roll! It's an assembly that is part of a new program called SNAP promoting safe walking and biking to school. We're having a rough dress rehearsal Monday, August 31st at 7:00 p.m. at Riverside Elementary School. You are all invited to attend to be part of a focus group. We ask that you please RSVP so we can know how many to plan on; there will be a short survey following the assembly as well as light refreshments. It should be lots of fun, and I hope to see as many of you as possible there!
2 comments:
How did it go? Obviously I missed it...
Thank you for inviting me, Stephanie! I had a lot of fun and even still have some of the songs in my head. It is going to be a great show. I hope the kids you perform to like it as much as I did :D
Post a Comment