Happy Birthday Wakko! I hope that you know how very very very loved and special you are! You bring a smile to my face everyday... I am truly the luckiest mom EVER!
Here are my top 8 favorite things about Wakko on his 8th Birthday:
1. Wakko makes me smile. Golly! He makes everyone smile; his happy face just lights up a room!
2. His snuggles. Okay, I know this one will probably make him blush one day, but he gives the kind of hug and snuggle that warms you up from tip to toe. His hugs and snuggles are genuine and full of love.
3. Wakko is a great little chef. I love that he loves to help so much in the kitchen! Watch out Emeril... Wakko's going to be great!
4. He is the kind of big brother every little girl should have. He is tender, loving, patient, and kind to his baby sister. So much so, he shared his Birthday and Baptism day with his baby sister... she was blessed on his day. This will be a treasured memory for everyone in our family for the rest of our lives.
5. On that same note, Wakko is very good at giving. If he sees someone in need he jumps to help. He wants everyone to be happy and to have their needs and wants met.
6. Wakko has a fun sense of humor! His comic timing just floors me!
7. He is super smart. It's great to watch him discover and grow as he journeys along life's paths; he is super at math, reading, spelling, history, science, and any other scholastic subject he encounters.
8. Wakko loves his family. His great love for us touches my heart and is felt by all who know him.
Happy Birthday, Wakko! I hope your 8th Birthday was all you wanted! I love you!!!!
1 comment:
HAPPITY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!! I hope you enjoy the amp! Don't play it toooooo loud. :)
Thanks for all the fun you cutenesses!
Post a Comment