Thursday, May 7, 2009

Pictures of Peanut Round One

We are thrilled to announce the arrival of "Baby Peanut"! She made her grand entrance at 12:31 a.m. on Sunday, May 3, 2009. Our little princess weighed in at 5 lb. 12 oz. and measured a whole 18 inches long.

It is so wonderful to have our baby here, safe, healthy, and home!

I'm posting some of my favorite of the many picture we've taken in the past four days. Enjoy!

Big sister Dot enjoying her sister
Big brother at last; Wakko is loving life!
Yakko is a natural at snuggling.
This picture melts my heart!
Cute little Peanut


A million thanks to all the friends, family, and neighbors who have helped throughout this adventure. You are our angels!

15 comments:

AMY and steven said...

So tiny but so Beautiful. Congrats on finally getting her here. Can't wait to see more pictures.

The Clarks said...

Peanut is so precious!!!! You will have to email me with the 'official' name so I don't always refer to her as Peanut in real life :)

N Luthi said...

yeah! no more bed rest! congrats guys!

Lora said...

She's an angel! I know if I see her in person, I'm going to want one of my own! I hope you are doing okay.

Chatty Family said...

Welcome to our new cousin/niece! We love you already! Congratulations!

Mandee Lue said...

YAY!! She is SO precious, all your kids are precious with her, and that precious photo of Troy - WOW - brings tears to my eyes. I'm so incredibly happy for you, for your healthy child, wonderful family, and for all the new adventures heading your way! I can't wait to meet this little one; and I'm almost better so I can! I sure love you, Steph! Congrats!!

Candice J said...

Congratulations!! She's so beautiful!!!

Tiffanie said...

SHE IS SO ADORABLE! I WANT TO CUDDLE HER EVERY DAY FOR EVER! I can't wait to see her again... and quite frankly all your kiddos. LOVE YOU!

Erica said...

So precious!!!!!!

Miss Megan said...

Hooray! She is so beautiful! I can't wait to come hold her and see you all again!

Anonymous said...

She's Perfect Steph! So Beautiful! So she's the one whose Been Hicuping :-)
I can't WAIT to meet her!!!
Love you SO much!

The Bach 10 said...

Congratulations!! So glad all went well! She is so precious!!

Kendra said...

concratulations! She is so sweet. I am so happy for you. I

F said...

congrats she is adorable! how did everything go??

Jena said...

oh my word...she is TOO cute! Congrats, Cute Lady!