I've been asked a bunch of questions about the delivery, her health, etc. Let's just say that all went really well with the c-section, and that she couldn't have come at a better time. She was able to come home with us on Thursday, and that is a major blessing. Our family is being well loved and cared for by my sweet mother-in-law, and we have deeply appreciated the help from the ward with dinners! (I love it when I get to try other people's cooking! Everything has been so delicious!)
Dot, Yakko, and Wakko have been amazing helpers and have adjusted quite well. There have been some tender, sweet moments when each of the older kids have bonded with their baby sister. It has truly been a joy.
Thank you for all your support, encouragement, thoughts, prayers, calls, visits (or lack thereof when sick!), and kindness! We feel so blessed to have such wonderful family and friends.
11 comments:
I'm so happy to hear that you are loving it. She is gorgeous!
Oh Oh Oh Oh OH OH!!!! SOOO CUTE!!!! I love the little scrunchy one of her... so cute!!!! So Precious!! I can't wait to meet her!! And SO TINY!! CONGRATS again, Steph!!
Adorable. Need I say more?
I love the pictures Steph! She is so Amazing, much like her Mom!
We're glad she got here safely, I gave my mom a scare too, I was only 5 pounds when I was born, 18 inches, I was tiny too, Ellie and I, we like to keep people on their toes ;-)
She is Absolutly Breath-taking! Can't wait to see you guys!!!
Ohmigosh! I haven't checked blogs recently I guess! Congratulations!! She's a doll. Glad all went well and she's healthy.
Congrats you guys! We are so happy for you! I am so glad that everyone is doing well. I can't believe how tiny she is..it's hard to remember Katelyn was that tiny once! I hope the recovery with the c-section is going well. Tell your family we love them and we are so happy for you! She is so beautiful!
Congrats! She is so beautiful! We are so happy for you guys! I hope your recovery is going well - c-sections aren't the most pleasant walk through the park but its such a relief to have her here safe and healthy! I can't wait to see her! She is so tiny and perfect! congrats again! lot of love!
She is so beautiful, Steph! And I must say, your camera skills are impressive. Post more when you can!
She just gets prettier every day. Congratulations!
I am so in love! I need to come over and just nuggle her. I am so grateful for her arrival, and have found her such a miracle since day one of knowing you were expecting. Thank you for letting me be an overly excited aunt and love her and all your children so much! (I'm at work and crying, I need to stop)
Thanks for your words of wisdom and being such a good baby maker.
Am I being snobbish by saying I can see the family resemblence? She reminds me of a picture of me as a baby.
Thank you for being so cool to me. I love you!
Oh I love her! She is so darling!!!
Post a Comment