Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Wakko Conquers!

Our family has been getting into a bit of a Sunday routine by playing a board game after dinner. Yakko's favorite is Monopoly, and Daddy's always won.

This changed on Sunday.

Wakko out played everyone: first knocking off Daddy, then squashing me, proceeding to wipe out Dot, and then smacked Yakko out of the game.Way to go, Wakko!

4 comments:

Malisa said...

So I'm guessing he won fair and square - no parents being nice so their children can feel success. Way to go! Monopoly can be a tricky game. I used to LOVE to play it and others as a child. I could never figure out why everyone didn't just want to sit around playing games all day. Hmmm...

Kenzalina Ballerina said...

Good Job Wakko!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tiffanie said...

DANG BOY!

The Clarks said...

Go Wakko! I wonder if his strategy will work next week... :)