Every once in a while I'll get an email that I just have to post on my blog. Today I got this from our teacher for K-12. My kids and I got such a kick out of it that I thought I'd repost it here so you and your families could also celebrate these obscure holidays. Enjoy!
Thursday, January 15th is National Hat Day
Thursday, January 15th is National Hat Day
Find a funny hat, a vintage hat, a treasured family hat, a hat of any shape and size will do. Wear it all day long. Keep track of how many people mention your hat.
Friday, January 16th is National Nothing Day
Ah..... that we all could take the day off and do nothing. On the other hand National Nothing Day could mean just that...there is nothing to celebrate. (There is ALWAYS something to celebrate.)
Saturday, January 17th us National Ditch your New Years Resolutions Day
Most people have done this by now...but just in case you were looking for an official excuse or reason....here it is.
Oh, and in case you are really into ice cream...Thursday January 15th is also...
National Strawberry Ice Cream Day.
Might be fun to see how many different recipes you could make with strawberry ice cream...on the other hand....any one for an ice cream cone or a shake?
1 comment:
I came upon a website that listed all the obscure holidays for the year and it is amazing what they come up with! You have inspired me to look it up again so I can make everyday a holiday! WooHoo!
Post a Comment