
It's a special time in every LDS girl's life when she gets to leave the comfort of Primary and move into the Young Women's program; Dot will get to do that this year. Last night was our ward's "New Beginning" night. It was beautifully done, and the Spirit was so strong. Our hearts were touched by the kind words that were spoken, by the beautiful music, and by the dedication the leaders have to the Church and the girls. The cute skit was fun, and Dot was happy to be asked to participate in it. Dot is especially excited to know that she gets to go to Girls' Camp this summer.

I am happy for Dot; this is such a big step in her life. I'm proud of her choices-she is an example to me of selflessness, love, and service. She is a beautiful young lady, and I am honored to be her mother. I look forward to watching her continue to grow in every aspect of her life.

1 comment:
Wasn't it just yesterday when we were singing the paci song "I love you B!" to her? What a beautiful YOUNG WOMAN she has grown up to be...proud aunt talking here. We love you Kenzie.
Post a Comment