Happy Birthday, Dot! You are a fabulous young lady; it's so fun to be your mom!
My favorite fifteen things about you are:
1. You are a hard worker!
2. You love your sister and your brothers so very much.
3. You are a great dancer/singer/actress. I am so excited to see what you do with your talents!
4. You are an excellent baker. Yummy!
5. You have a tender heart and love everyone.
6. Your smile is contagious.
7. You are very smart and it shows!
8. You reach for your dreams with clarity, focus, and dedication.
9. You are an excellent example of someone with self-esteem, but not prideful.
10. You are super kind.
11. You give your all in everything you do.
12. You try your best to keep your patience in stressful times. You're amazing!
13. You are a fantastic friend.
14. You take care of yourself inside and out.
15. You are mine! I am forever thankful I get to be your mama!
I love you!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment